Vermeer-Wisconsin has an opening for a full-time Inside Sales/Parts Specialist in our LITTLE CHUTE location. We are seeking for a ambitious, dedicated employee with related experience and a proven success rate for providing excellent service. Competitive wages paid for experienced construction equipment inside parts sales position for a growing dealer in the Milwaukee area. Previous related experience required. Mechanical aptitude desired. Offering excellent benefit package with growth opportunity. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Inside Parts Sales position will be responsible for answering incoming parts calls, filling retail parts orders, collaborating with service technicians, providing exceptional customer service. Specialized training in the products we sell will be provided.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 7:00am-5:00pm.
Prior experience considered, generally between $15.00-$25.00 per hour.
Successful applicants must possess these qualities:
• Excellent communication skills (with customer service as primary measure of success)
• Mechanical background.
• Previous career experience in a parts sales or related retail environment.
• Customer Service focused.
• Detail oriented.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Additional Duties May Include:
• UPS/FedEx daily shipping
• Computerized parts receiving
• Parts warehousing and binning of parts
• Parts staging for upcoming jobs
• Perform monthly parts inventory physical cycle counts
• Health Insurance
• Health Savings Account and Flex spending account.
• Life insurance, company provided LTD and STD
• Elective Insurance Programs (Dental, Vision, Supplemental life)
• Paid Time off
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.